Friday, January 16, 2009

BRR Finals R3 - Pg 1


-Whoo, cameos galore in this page. Other than Cleese and the Shennigans, anyone in color is a cameo. In order of appearance they are:

Lord Viking -- Lord-Viking
Jake -- Silence-Draconis
Dan -- bunni89
Soda Vendor (aka Byako Bandit) -- Kenton-Alkemi
Jasae -- greenfrostfire
Trenton -- Dadrick

Normally I don't shade my comics, just doing color flats takes long enough, but I couldn't resist shading the Shennigans' suits. It just looks so much cooler that way ^_^'

For this page I debated whether to make it look more amusement-park-like or keep it at just a midway sort of set. In the end, I decided on just the tents, so it looks more like a city festival, rather than a fair. This also works better for what I've got planned. It's easier to draw (or BS if need be) a chase scene across rooftops than doing it on a ferris wheel lol

No comments:

Post a Comment